Today we were given time to finish anything that we hadn't finished yet, including our comparison essay on academic and pleasure reading. I was surprised to hear that the paper and every other work would have to be finished by next week. I didn't write anything for my essay yet so I need to work on it right away or I'm not going to finish it in time. On 3/5 we have so many assignments due on that day, I have to plan myself thoroughly.
Another thing that surprised me was the news that Mr. Paterson would give us a test on exam week. But I was glad to hear that it would be multiple choice and it wouldn't be hard. I am really curious what that system is, I thought that if we implement that in schools it would be much more efficient than paper-based tests.
Comments
Post a Comment