Today Mr. Paterson told us about the compare and contrast essay paper that we are going to turn in for this semester. When I was first informed that we didn't need to read our book like we did last semester for the first time I was very relieved. When I read books for assignments I have to constantly leave my antenna out on things like symbolism, tone, the author's thoughts, etc and it doesn't let me enjoy the book. The book becomes a pain when I have to think constantly about something else than the plot itself. I'm also relieved that we won't need a bibliography in this essay. This would save me time since I won't need to put articles from google scholar that I used hours to find. We just had a research assignment, and finding reliable sources are very difficult. But since I had Zotero, it saves me a lot of time compared to the students who don't have it.
We decided to film our video this weekend. I hope we get enough footage to make the video around 8 minutes.
Comments
Post a Comment