These are the words I would probably have said in the third presentation. This might have changed but I just want to remember it. Just for fun.
Hello, everyone, my name is Nodoka this is Michiru and this is Akari. Today we are going to talk about what we want to improve in this school. In the first semester, we’ve been researching for months on the problems that we want to solve. We have proof or references for our statement. In fact, during the research, we took a survey so that the things we’re suggesting won’t just be us three’s opinion but everyone’s as well. As you can see we've been working on this project thoroughly so I think it’s worth listening to. First I’m going to be talking about the problems Michiru is going to be talking about the three solutions and Akari will conclude the presentation. We came up with a few problems but the problem that we focused on is people getting lost on the school campus.
Video starts
I'm guessing many of you have experienced this. The destination for this example is N203. You can see a map when you walk in but the map is too vague. Visitors who came for the first time don't know which classrooms are in which building. Also on the way to the entrance, there’s no map so we might forget which building is which. There’s a tree blocking the view. We see another map but this one is too vague too. Since we don’t know where we enter. We don’t want visitors to be wandering around not knowing where to go. The classrooms are very alike so we’ll have to look at the small sign that says the room number.
Video ends
We took a survey asking a question have you ever been lost when you just entered this school. 46% answered that they got lost almost every time. Therefore we can say that this is an important spectator problem. We took another survey which asked about how hard it is to find a teacher. The results show that it is difficult. 0% answered that they can find teachers all the time. Teachers in TGUISS are difficult to find, this needs improvement. I am done with my part next Michiru is going to be talking about the solutions.
I really wanted to present.
Hello, everyone, my name is Nodoka this is Michiru and this is Akari. Today we are going to talk about what we want to improve in this school. In the first semester, we’ve been researching for months on the problems that we want to solve. We have proof or references for our statement. In fact, during the research, we took a survey so that the things we’re suggesting won’t just be us three’s opinion but everyone’s as well. As you can see we've been working on this project thoroughly so I think it’s worth listening to. First I’m going to be talking about the problems Michiru is going to be talking about the three solutions and Akari will conclude the presentation. We came up with a few problems but the problem that we focused on is people getting lost on the school campus.
Video starts
I'm guessing many of you have experienced this. The destination for this example is N203. You can see a map when you walk in but the map is too vague. Visitors who came for the first time don't know which classrooms are in which building. Also on the way to the entrance, there’s no map so we might forget which building is which. There’s a tree blocking the view. We see another map but this one is too vague too. Since we don’t know where we enter. We don’t want visitors to be wandering around not knowing where to go. The classrooms are very alike so we’ll have to look at the small sign that says the room number.
Video ends
We took a survey asking a question have you ever been lost when you just entered this school. 46% answered that they got lost almost every time. Therefore we can say that this is an important spectator problem. We took another survey which asked about how hard it is to find a teacher. The results show that it is difficult. 0% answered that they can find teachers all the time. Teachers in TGUISS are difficult to find, this needs improvement. I am done with my part next Michiru is going to be talking about the solutions.
I really wanted to present.
Comments
Post a Comment