Today the last three groups presented. The first group was Kent, Yuki, and Ayana. They talked about how they can use the multipurpose room more effectively. They said that the multipurpose room became a storage room. However, I think that many people use the room for meetings and I think it's very useful. I thought that they should have given a survey out for more people since the multipurpose room is for our grade and grade three as well. The next group who presented were Tenki, Hinata, and Yuika. They talked about the desks being bad, buying new projectors and letting students design their own classrooms. I thought that their idea was interesting. I want to design my own classroom if it is possible. The last group was Keiichi, Maika, Kokoro. They talked about having a whole new classroom. They said having moving walls can allow us to have normal classrooms and group presentation classrooms as well. I thought that the idea was very cool. However, I thought that it would take a lot of money. I thought that Keiichi's way of presenting was very good. He made eye contact with everyone, and most importantly he walked around. It was very natural, I want to do presentations like him.
Today Mr. Paterson introduces us to a tool that shows us if our choices of color are color-blind friendly. I never thought of the color choices that deeply. I knew that some combinations of colors are hard to see but just for normal people. When we checked our site, there wasn’t that much to fix but I learned that there are choices that normal people can’t notice. Today the class was supposed to start the presentations but we were given more time. I hope that we can do a better presentation than the last one.
Comments
Post a Comment