Today at the beginning of the class Mr. Paterson suddenly told us that the presentation was tomorrow. I was sure that the presentation was supposed to be next Monday but since the teacher was saying I panicked. I thought I wasn't ready at all. I wasn't able to practice much in our group. I didn't adjust my presentation to be about four minutes long. I wasn't ready at all. Then Mr. Paterson told us that he was testing us. He said that people who panicked are not ready, they need more practice.
Our slides were almost finished, we only had to put the survey results and the video. The survey results will be inputted by Friday. I used iMovie to edit the video we took last week. I fast forwarded the places we walked. My job was to put that video in the slide. I first used YouTube to try to put in the video in the slides but people who logged in with other accounts could not see it. I'm planning to use Google Drive to input it.
I realized again that practice pays off in presentations after getting tricked by Mr. Paterson. I thought that since it is a group presentation we have to check our schedules and have to have meetings frequently. Although it takes effort to adjust our schedule to have meetings, I like group presentations. I like group presentations because we are not doing the presentation alone. If we have something that we are unsure about we can ask our group mates. Also, if something wrong like you forgot what to say, group mates can cover for me.
Our slides were almost finished, we only had to put the survey results and the video. The survey results will be inputted by Friday. I used iMovie to edit the video we took last week. I fast forwarded the places we walked. My job was to put that video in the slide. I first used YouTube to try to put in the video in the slides but people who logged in with other accounts could not see it. I'm planning to use Google Drive to input it.
I realized again that practice pays off in presentations after getting tricked by Mr. Paterson. I thought that since it is a group presentation we have to check our schedules and have to have meetings frequently. Although it takes effort to adjust our schedule to have meetings, I like group presentations. I like group presentations because we are not doing the presentation alone. If we have something that we are unsure about we can ask our group mates. Also, if something wrong like you forgot what to say, group mates can cover for me.
Comments
Post a Comment