Today, we worked in our groups to brainstorm ideas for a better classroom. We used the SpIDER model to brainstorm. First, we just started to jot down ideas silently. I didn't know if we should have talked while we were brainstorming our ideas. However, not talking made our workflow smooth and as a result, we accomplished to jotting down numerous ideas. Then, to jot more ideas we decided to go out to find the problems ourselves. However, it was raining outside. We took our umbrellas and walked outside in the pouring weather. At first, I was frustrated by the rain but I realized that it made our minds refreshed. I think we got a lot of ideas down. I am looking forward to making our presentation.
Today Mr. Paterson introduces us to a tool that shows us if our choices of color are color-blind friendly. I never thought of the color choices that deeply. I knew that some combinations of colors are hard to see but just for normal people. When we checked our site, there wasn’t that much to fix but I learned that there are choices that normal people can’t notice. Today the class was supposed to start the presentations but we were given more time. I hope that we can do a better presentation than the last one.
Comments
Post a Comment