Today we had time to work on whatever we needed to work on while other people get feedback on their websites. So I worked on the video abstract for the film festival.
We had multiple ideas for the topic of the video so we noted all of them down in a doc and highlighted the ones we liked and commented on each other to find the best one. There were topics like...
- racism in japan towards foreigners
- depression in the young generation
- living in a pandemic as a middle school student
- taking a break from SNS for xx days
- things that we should be grateful for that we fail to see etc.
We picked "How much garbage we can find in cities in Tokyo". We chose this because we thought it would be fun taking the footage ourselves, walking around trying to find trash. I'm really excited to film since I've never made a video that I actually took footage of myself.
Comments
Post a Comment