Today, we watched a few more videos made by people that weren't Mr. Paterson's students this time. I quite enjoyed watching these clips and found it very fascinating to analyze why they got so many views and went viral.
The Red Bull video with the BMX was very satisfying to watch. In fact, I liked the original video of the rider than the official Red Bull stunt video. I think I felt this way because the original video was more unexpecting. Since the video was not high-quality I didn't expect a high-quality stunt. Also, since it was filmed by an amateur, the camera work wasn't impressive, this actually made me have a sense of closeness and empathy which made it more captivating.
Another video we watched was a mashup video on how cool guys don't look at explosions. I found this video very entertaining and really funny. I liked how they created a whole new song for such a stupid topic. Another reason I found this video fun to watch was I think because the scenes changed quite often. Since it was a mashup video, there were many clips in it and it was exciting to spot familiar movies and actors. When I make my video I want to make sure that we switch scenes often enough so that viewers won't get bored watching it.
Comments
Post a Comment