Today was our first day back from winter break. Since we weren't the first group to get feedback, we had time to improve on our website in the waiting time. We revised our small mistakes like lining up the text. But, we still got many comments that we need to consider. There were three major changes I had to make after the feedback.
Firstly, the logo. We had a team name but we didn't make a logo, and that needed to be made. So I made it on Canva. It was my first time making a logo on Canva, so I found it a little bit difficult, but at the same time, I enjoyed arranging the pictures and finding matching colors. My other teammates said they were making logos too, so we're going to decide which suits later.
Secondly, the video. Apparently, the book trailer that I made didn't look like it was made by me. This was because it didn't have any description and that viewers had to scroll down to get to see the video itself. So I changed the name and made the icon of the video larger so that it will catch people's eye, and I put it up on top.
Thirdly, the about us page. On our website, we individually had an "about me page". However, Mr. Paterson told us that we should make an "about us page" on the main page of our website.
I didn't notice these major mistakes and I'm really glad that we got feedback early so that we can work on it right away.
Comments
Post a Comment