Today we had time to work on our presentations and book reviews.
I worked on my presentation today. I chose many picture today. I thought that I was running out of time and needed to work quickly. I tried to focus and not talk with my neighbors today. This worked out really well and I was able to add 5 pictures to the slides today. Because I used less time to choose the actual pictures I had time to position the text neatly. Especially for the slide with the wheelchair I had a hard time trying to place the text in the best position. There wasn't many spaces where I can put the text in the first place but it was hard to adjust the place. I eventually gave it an angle and made it diagonal so it would be easier to read.
I also put effort on the slide with the blizzard. I reversed the original picture to make the text on the right side. The previous slide had the text on the left side so to make the overall presentation balance, I wanted to put the text on the right side for this slide. I also readjusted it to make the angle match with the fences on the side.
Comments
Post a Comment