Today in our class Mr. Paterson introduced us to tools that we can use to research for our book review essay. First off cliffs notes. There are facts and discussion questions about the books on this page. Next, Sparknotes. This was made by Harvard students for students to help students with student assignments on book reviews. I thought that these are very useful because it will help students like us to have detailed information that we wouldn't have gotten. I'm not a very good researcher so I thought this would help me fill the gap between students who have loads of information.
I was especially intrigued by Thug notes. I thought that using pictures, animations, and talking is a great way for people who are lazy to read to get information. I am not a fast reader so these audio versions of summaries and analysis help me a lot. However, all of these tools only have a few books. I searched for my book immediately but none of the tools had it. I knew that this would happen because the book I chose was relatively a new book and Mr. Paterson told us that these websites most include classic novels. Therefore, I just worked on my analysis by myself.
Comments
Post a Comment