Today Mr. Paterson taught the new students the tools and how to present so the other students worked on our slides. Today I had a hard time trying to find the right photo for the title slide. Last class, I could only work on the content slide so I thought I had to work faster and quicker.
I started looking in pixabay but couldn't find the right tone or color. I wanted my title slide to have goldfish in it since it is a important symbol in the novel. I wanted to be in clear water with a light blue background since the book cover had that color. But the ones that I was looking for were copyrighted and I needed to pay to use it. Also, the ones I thought fit my standards those weren't high resolution pictures. I used a lot of time to find the best picture so I gave up and moved on. I picked a picture that had a goldfish in it but it did have a light blue background. I thought that giving up is not always bad and is needed in some cases. I didn't want to waste my time on just the title slide. However, I used one whole class to finish one slide again.
Comments
Post a Comment