Today, teams 2 and 4 presented.
Team 4 presented a few problems with the classrooms in our school. They pointed out things such as the fact that it is difficult to see the whiteboard and the desks are hard to access. I thought that their slides were very good and high quality. They used actual pictures from the classrooms that help us imagine the problems more making the presentation more persuasive. They used an outline slide and our group thought that we should make one. After the class ended, I searched for good pictures with cc search and made the slide. The next team had a little accident, one team member forgot what they were going to say. Mr. Paterson emphasized that when we forget our lines we should relax and move on. When we remember something we can say, “Let’s go back,” or, “One more thing!” to say what we were supposed to say. I think to do this we need a lot of skill and experience. When we forget our lines, I tend to panic and stop talking, but Mr. Paterson taught us to just relax and we shouldn’t take time to try to remember them because it’s almost impossible.
Our group is the last group to present. I think that we are ready because we’ve seen many presentations that led us to improve ours. I’m a bit excited to do it.
Comments
Post a Comment