Today was the day of our presentation. To reflect on it, I was very nervous and I can see it when I saw the video. This is bad since nervous means not confident, and people won’t listen to ideas that aren’t presented confidently. During the presentation, I thought that I looked at the screen too much during the video. I pointed and talked at the video and I never noticed it before Mr. Paterson told me. He also told me that when Michiru was having a hard time turning on the projector, the mouth should have been telling what was going on to the audience. I knew that I should have been talking but I didn’t know exactly what I should be saying. This was because I was nervous and couldn’t talk. Another thing Mr. Paterson pointed out was that the credibility should be emphasized more. He told me to talk about the proof of the idea and about the survey more. I practiced lots of times on credibility but I guess it wasn’t enough.
For the whole team, Mr. Paterson taught us about the timing to pass out the brochures. In this presentation, we gave the brochure right before Akari explained about the website. But because of this, the audience didn’t focus on the screen and instead, they read the brochure. He told us that the best timing is to give the brochures right before the Q&A. So that the audience can read the brochure instead of asking questions.
Comments
Post a Comment