Today we got feedback from Mr. Paterson individually. He pointed out that the title slide had space that needed to be covered. I think this is a major problem since the title slide is the first impression of our presentation. He also told us that our slides had colors of fonts that made colorblind people difficult to read. I thought that this was a major problem too since if the audience can not read the slide then there is no point in making them. He added that we have to fix our transitions and other things that we noticed as well. I think getting feedback from a third person is important because sometimes we are not able to notice things that we made.
Over the summer break, I would want to practice the presentation. However, I don't know if our group can practice after the kimatsu period starts because we have other things to do and we have other private plans.
Over the summer break, I would want to practice the presentation. However, I don't know if our group can practice after the kimatsu period starts because we have other things to do and we have other private plans.
Comments
Post a Comment