Today two teams gave their presentations. First, Soa, Yuma, and GaOn's group presented. Overall they did better than the groups who did it yesterday. However, they had some points they didn't cover from the feedback given by Mr. Paterson yesterday. They talked about numerous problems the school has from the insider point of view and they stated that solving this problem would make our school life a better one. They had some technical problems. Mr. Paterson told us that if we have a technical problem, the mouth should talk about the problem and the rest should try to fix the problem. The mouth should talk until the problem is solved. The thing that I think they should fix is the order of the presenter. I think they shouldn't mix the mouth, head, and the heart. The next group who presented was Honami, Yonosuke, and Mako. They talked about the ways we can use the rooftop for classrooms, and have new hallways(?) I thought it was an interesting idea to use the rooftop but I didn't quite get what they wanted to solve. They first said that taking the stairs is a waste of time and energy but they also said they wanted to use the rooftop for new classrooms. I thought the two ideas contradict.
When Mr. Paterson said that when there is a technical problem the mouth should talk while the problem is trying to get solved, I freaked out. I am not good at talking in front of people in English. I get really nervous. I was surprised that presenters need many skills.
When Mr. Paterson said that when there is a technical problem the mouth should talk while the problem is trying to get solved, I freaked out. I am not good at talking in front of people in English. I get really nervous. I was surprised that presenters need many skills.
Comments
Post a Comment