Today two groups presented, including us. We were the first group to come up and present. I think I showed my nervousness even though Mr. Paterson told us that our presentation starts when we stand up. I gave my phone to my friend and walked up to the front.
Honestly, our presentation was not the best. When I started the presentation, I was behind the desk that the laptop was on. I probably didn't move out of the desk because of two reasons. One is because I was too nervous to think about it. Second is because I had to use the laptop to go to the next slide and start the video and all the other jazz. We didn't practice in that room since we have to get permission to use the room and the projector. Since we weren't able to practice on a projector I didn't notice that I have to use the laptop to go to the next slide but at the same time, I have to walk around while I'm talking. Another thing I did wrong was that I didn't talk about credibility. I had to say it so that the audience would trust our presentation but our group totally forgot about it. I also did not do the transition correctly. I had to say that I'm done when my section is finished and I have to introduce the next person by name to move on to the next section. I want to apologize to the team members that I couldn't do the requirements that Mr. Paterson told us.
The next group who presented was Fuma, Umeno, Aya and Mei's group (team 7). They talked about the school's lockers. I liked how they used videos to show their opinion. And I thought that the video was very good since it had comedy in it. I was synthesized with what they said a lot. I always thought that the lockers were too small, and having the lockers stacked is very inconvenient. I thought that the idea of having whiteboards on the locker was a good idea since I always forget what the next subject is so having it on the locker would make it easier to take out the things for the next subject.
When Mr. Paterson gave us feedback on our presentations, I was embarrassed. It felt like he was talking about me since the things he said mostly fit what I did wrong. I would like to improve this in our next presentation. (If we have one)
Honestly, our presentation was not the best. When I started the presentation, I was behind the desk that the laptop was on. I probably didn't move out of the desk because of two reasons. One is because I was too nervous to think about it. Second is because I had to use the laptop to go to the next slide and start the video and all the other jazz. We didn't practice in that room since we have to get permission to use the room and the projector. Since we weren't able to practice on a projector I didn't notice that I have to use the laptop to go to the next slide but at the same time, I have to walk around while I'm talking. Another thing I did wrong was that I didn't talk about credibility. I had to say it so that the audience would trust our presentation but our group totally forgot about it. I also did not do the transition correctly. I had to say that I'm done when my section is finished and I have to introduce the next person by name to move on to the next section. I want to apologize to the team members that I couldn't do the requirements that Mr. Paterson told us.
The next group who presented was Fuma, Umeno, Aya and Mei's group (team 7). They talked about the school's lockers. I liked how they used videos to show their opinion. And I thought that the video was very good since it had comedy in it. I was synthesized with what they said a lot. I always thought that the lockers were too small, and having the lockers stacked is very inconvenient. I thought that the idea of having whiteboards on the locker was a good idea since I always forget what the next subject is so having it on the locker would make it easier to take out the things for the next subject.
When Mr. Paterson gave us feedback on our presentations, I was embarrassed. It felt like he was talking about me since the things he said mostly fit what I did wrong. I would like to improve this in our next presentation. (If we have one)
Comments
Post a Comment