Today, Mr. Paterson told us that grammar doesn't matter much in our presentation. The important thing is how we deliver the presentation to the audience. The important elements of deciding if the presentation was whether it was good or bad are the word choice, how we look while we are talking, and the way we talk. The word choice takes only 8% of it. That is why we have to practice the presentation with audiences to experience the same situation as the real presentation.
I was glad to hear that grammar doesn't really matter in our presentations. I knew that grammar isn't the most important thing in our presentations but I didn't know that it only matters 8%. Even though I lived in America, I am not very good at speaking English, especially in front of people. I get nervous easily. I know that since it's not a speech we shouldn't make scripts but I want to make it since if I get nervous I panic and that makes me forget what to say. Since we didn't have the chance to practice much in our groups, we want to practice together more. I would also want to practice by myself at home. I am not looking forward to the presentation but I am excited to see other group's presentations.
I was glad to hear that grammar doesn't really matter in our presentations. I knew that grammar isn't the most important thing in our presentations but I didn't know that it only matters 8%. Even though I lived in America, I am not very good at speaking English, especially in front of people. I get nervous easily. I know that since it's not a speech we shouldn't make scripts but I want to make it since if I get nervous I panic and that makes me forget what to say. Since we didn't have the chance to practice much in our groups, we want to practice together more. I would also want to practice by myself at home. I am not looking forward to the presentation but I am excited to see other group's presentations.
Comments
Post a Comment