Today we were given time to work on our presentation slides. Since it was a rare sunny day today, we went outside to take a video of us getting lost on the campus. It was hard for us to take the video because we had to be careful to not have anyone in the video. This is because we have to get permission from each one of them, which would both time and effort. Mr. Paterson demonstrated the situation in which we have to get permission from people in photos and videos. We learned that we had to tell the person in the photo or video where we are going to use the photo or video. If it's a presentation, we have to tell who is going to watch it. It was also hard for us to take the video because we didn't want ourselves in the video so it was hard for us to communicate, we can only use pointing and gestures. The next thing we must do is putting out our survey.
I thought that not having people in the video was important because it would be more work. Since we don't have a lot of time until the presentation, we have to do things quickly without any waste of energy and time. Also, I accidentally took the video vertically. Mr. Paterson said that we should take photos and videos horizontally so that it would fit nicely in the slides. If there is another sunny day and I have a chance I would like to take it again.
I thought that not having people in the video was important because it would be more work. Since we don't have a lot of time until the presentation, we have to do things quickly without any waste of energy and time. Also, I accidentally took the video vertically. Mr. Paterson said that we should take photos and videos horizontally so that it would fit nicely in the slides. If there is another sunny day and I have a chance I would like to take it again.
Comments
Post a Comment