Today we watched a video about presentation designs. In this video, the speaker used the basis of 'kanso', 'shizen', and 'shibumi'. This all means simplicity. The speaker said you could achieve amplification through simplification. He explained the points by making one slide a much better slide. He first took out all the 'noise', in other words, the things that are unneeded. He took out logos, the lines of the graph, the different colors of graphs. They were all making the message hard to understand. He also said that using pictures and graphs is very effective. Using dead spaces is effective when using pictures. I liked how he said that empty space is not nothing its something.
I thought that what he said is true. People always say that "simple is the best", but most people can't put it into action. Since their slides have bullet points and unnecessary animation. We learned that bullet points kill presentations and we shouldn't have noise in slides. I am excited to use all these skills in our presentations. I think it would be the best slide that I've ever made in my life.
I thought that what he said is true. People always say that "simple is the best", but most people can't put it into action. Since their slides have bullet points and unnecessary animation. We learned that bullet points kill presentations and we shouldn't have noise in slides. I am excited to use all these skills in our presentations. I think it would be the best slide that I've ever made in my life.
Comments
Post a Comment