Today, we learned how to design our title slides. Firstly, we were told to not use the title slide format that is given. I never use that format. Secondly, he told us not to be repetitive. Thirdly, he told us to use the dead space of pictures, like the places that have bokeh, for the title and the presenter's name. Finally, he told us not to use serif fonts. We shouldn't use them because people who have dyslexia won't be able to read it.
I thought that using the dead space for the title is very important. I always blur the picture and put the title in the middle. I think this is one way of making a title slide but using dead spaces looks more stylish. Also, I never knew that some people can't read serif fonts. I always thought that serif fonts are cool and look good in title slides.
The most surprising thing that I learned today is that people our age only has 8 minutes of attention in the beginning. Mr. Paterson taught us about title slides because of this fact. We have the most attention in the beginning so we have to show the audience something interesting or else they will get boring even faster. I thought that making title slides is very important and we should spend time one it.
I thought that using the dead space for the title is very important. I always blur the picture and put the title in the middle. I think this is one way of making a title slide but using dead spaces looks more stylish. Also, I never knew that some people can't read serif fonts. I always thought that serif fonts are cool and look good in title slides.
The most surprising thing that I learned today is that people our age only has 8 minutes of attention in the beginning. Mr. Paterson taught us about title slides because of this fact. We have the most attention in the beginning so we have to show the audience something interesting or else they will get boring even faster. I thought that making title slides is very important and we should spend time one it.
Comments
Post a Comment