Today we set up our blogger account. We were told to write a blog entry for every class. Mr. Paterson told us how important it is to write our thoughts and feelings towards the class. I thought feelings are important because they change in the course of the class. Also, when we reflect on each class, feelings are the only thing that differs from other classmates, therefore, makes us think about the class in our original way.
Setting up our blog was not as difficult as I expected. Since it was my first time making a blog, I was very excited. However, I am worried that I may forget to write a blog entry within three days after the class. Also, I am not very confident in my writing skills, so I hope I can improve my writing in the course of this class using this blog.
Setting up our blog was not as difficult as I expected. Since it was my first time making a blog, I was very excited. However, I am worried that I may forget to write a blog entry within three days after the class. Also, I am not very confident in my writing skills, so I hope I can improve my writing in the course of this class using this blog.
Comments
Post a Comment