Today we started working in our groups, we are trying to change the classroom designs. We also were taught ways to brainstorm ideas effectively.
One example is the SpIDER model. The most useful words that I thought was "Sp" and "I". "Sp" for SpIDER stands for spectator. We give ideas as if you are a person who never visited this school, in this case. "I" stands for insider. We give ideas as a person who goes to this school. These two are the problem identifying portion. I thought that thinking about school designs as an insider is very easy but thinking as an outsider is hard. I thought so because we are now used to the environment we are living in.
Another example is a walking meeting. This is a way to refresh our minds and stop seeing the same view over and over. I thought that this idea is a great idea and I want it in all classes. I think we need to refresh our minds more frequently and moving our bodies helps our brains to work more.
I especially want to try the walking meeting someday and I would try the SpIDER model as well. After this class, I wish I will achieve the ability to think like a spectator.
One example is the SpIDER model. The most useful words that I thought was "Sp" and "I". "Sp" for SpIDER stands for spectator. We give ideas as if you are a person who never visited this school, in this case. "I" stands for insider. We give ideas as a person who goes to this school. These two are the problem identifying portion. I thought that thinking about school designs as an insider is very easy but thinking as an outsider is hard. I thought so because we are now used to the environment we are living in.
Another example is a walking meeting. This is a way to refresh our minds and stop seeing the same view over and over. I thought that this idea is a great idea and I want it in all classes. I think we need to refresh our minds more frequently and moving our bodies helps our brains to work more.
I especially want to try the walking meeting someday and I would try the SpIDER model as well. After this class, I wish I will achieve the ability to think like a spectator.
Comments
Post a Comment