Today we set up our Feedly account. Mr. Paterson taught us how to customize our account by adding blogs made by our classmates. He also talked to us about the structure of paragraphs and how our blogs should look like. First, in paragraphs, we need a topic sentence and a cling. Then we need 3 different sections, and each section must have 2-3 sentences, meaning a paragraph should be about 8-11 sentences in total. Our blog should have, what we did in class, our reactions, and a concluding part.
Setting up Feedly was as easy as making a blog. However, it was a little boring to just copy and paste and add our friends' blogs over and over again. I wish there was a more efficient way to add blogs. It was interesting to read other classmates' blog entries because some people have thoughts that I never even thought of. I would read them to compare with my blog and try to deepen my own writing as well. I am excited to read comments that I get from those kinds of people too. I decided to add the NBA website since I like watching basketball. I want to use Feedly effectively.
I liked the word, "writing for we, not for me". In many classes of mine, I only write boring things to just fill the space that the teacher gave us. However, in this blog, I want to write something that everyone would want to read. I want to learn how to write for everyone through this blog.
Setting up Feedly was as easy as making a blog. However, it was a little boring to just copy and paste and add our friends' blogs over and over again. I wish there was a more efficient way to add blogs. It was interesting to read other classmates' blog entries because some people have thoughts that I never even thought of. I would read them to compare with my blog and try to deepen my own writing as well. I am excited to read comments that I get from those kinds of people too. I decided to add the NBA website since I like watching basketball. I want to use Feedly effectively.
I liked the word, "writing for we, not for me". In many classes of mine, I only write boring things to just fill the space that the teacher gave us. However, in this blog, I want to write something that everyone would want to read. I want to learn how to write for everyone through this blog.
Comments
Post a Comment